Has the time come to get some cleaning done? Do you have leftover rummage sale items? Do you have too much stuff in your garage, basement, or attic? Are you buying new furniture?
Let St. Vincent de Paul help you this year!
Bring us your gently used clothing, furniture, and household items and we'll take care of it for you. All donations are tax-deductible and proceeds go directly to helping the needy in the Green Bay area. Merchandise can be dropped off at the following locations:
St. Vincent de Paul - East Store Donation Center:
1529 Leo Frigo Way, Green Bay, WI 54302
Monday - Saturday 9 am - 7 pm | Sunday 11 am - 5 pm
St. Vincent de Paul - West Store Donation Center:
940 Hansen Road, Green Bay, WI 54304
Monday - Saturday 9 am - 8 pm | Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
*We are no longer able to take donations at our Dig & Save Outlet. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for continuing to support St. Vincent de Paul of Green Bay!*
Due to safety regulations, disposal and handling costs, or salability, we are UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS for donations:
- ANY Furniture that is stained, soiled, and/or sipped (sofas, couches, chairs, mattresses, boxsprings, etc.)
- Tube televisions (We accept flat-screen tvs only)
- Old computer monitors (We accept flat-screen monitors only)
- Entertainment centers
- Particle board furniture
- Any items which contain FREON (refrigerators, AC units, freezers, dehumidifers, etc.)
- Hazardous or construction materials (sinks, built-in cabinets, countertops, flooring, cinder blocks, bricks, tile, paint, etc.)
- ANY items that are unclean, not functioning, broken, hazardous, and/or otherwise unfit for resale
- Items that are prohibitively large or heavy, or difficult to handle safely
- We are unable to pick-up any sofa-sleepers, reclining sofas, or futons. However, these items may be dropped off and are accepted at the Donation Center
Hello! My name is Cory. I am the Assistant Warehouse, Processing and Distribution Manager, at our East location. I have been with the company for two years.
One of the best things about my job is how it changes from day to day. One day I could be figuring out an issue in our pricing department, and then the next day I could be jam packed with meetings.
I also have the honor of running our Recycling and Salvage end of the company. We have made great strides in keeping a huge percentage of plastics, clothes, and other recyclable materials out of the landfill. I take pride in the fact that in the short time I have been here our team has done so much good for the Green Bay area and for the environment.
I look forward to the up-coming years and the adventures that lie ahead!