It’s time to create your Future Story…
The first step toward Getting Ahead is getting started...
Thinking about making a change? Let’s do it together!
- Join our trained facilitators for a 16-20 week, “kitchen-table style” workshop
- Meet other people committed to making positive changes in their lives
- Create an individualized plan to reach your goals
- Learn how to build resources for you and your family
- Work with a team of mentors to make a positive difference in your life
Discover your strengths, Use your unique gifts and talents, Share your experience,
Learn from others, Increase your personal resources, and Change your life!
Participants will receive:
- A workbook and supplies
- Family meals at each session
- Childcare during each workshop
- A monetary stipend for participation
Your team of facilitators, mentors, and peers will:
- Provide encouragement and challenges to help you reach your goals
- Celebrate your personal growth and success
- Share problem-solving strategies
- Provide opportunities to build personal resources (bridging capital)
- Support you in reaching your goals after graduation from the workshop
To see if the Getting Ahead Workshop should be your next step…
Contact by Email or call 920-617-5475
“What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” ~ Ralph Marston
Begin Your Future Story NOW!!
inter-ACT: Getting Ahead Workshops are provided by the
Society of St. Vincent de Paul’s Green Bay District Council
Care to Donate to the Getting Ahead Workshop?
- Boxes of Crayola 10 Colored Pencils
- Boxes of Crayola 8 Colored Markers
- Colored Highlighters
- Pens & Pencils
- Pencil Sharpeners Casemate 2-in-1 (Walmart)
- Calculators Small (Dollar Tree)
- Staplers & Staples (Dollar Tree)
- Dictionary Large Print (Dollar Tree)
- Post it Notes
- Reams of White Paper
- Boxes of Tissue
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Paper Plates, Napkins, Cups
- Plastic Forks, Spoons, Knives
- Gas Cards ($25)
- Bus Passes (8 single day passes)
- Easel Flip Chart Pads (with self-stick top)
- Support a Workshop Participant ($550)
- Meal Donations for Workshop
- Monetary Donations
Thank you for supporting Systemic Change in our Community!!!
For Calvin and Laticia French, they wanted to succeed at more than just the day-to-day life. They wanted to have safe place to live and learn how to be financially stable.
So, they joined the program.