St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay - Dig & Save Outlet
St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay Dig & Save Outlet: 2121 Van Deuren Street
Monday – Saturday 10 am - 6 pm | Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
A unique thrifting experience for upcycling, bargain shopping, and everything
Dig for treasures and pay for them by the pound.
What types of things might I find at St. Vinny's Dig & Save Outlet?
- “Last Chance” merchandise from our Thrift Stores
- Soooooooo much clothing, purses, belts, and shoes!!
- Commodity items
- Raw materials for repurposing
- Rock-bottom pricing on large items
- Sofas, loveseats, tables, and chairs
- Shelving, bookcases, and desks
- Select baby items and large toys
- Garden art materials
- Tools and supplies
- Electrical items (even if it’s just for parts!)
- Pictures and frames
- Dishes, flatware, and plastics
Who shops at St. Vinny’s Dig & Save Outlet?
- Men and Women
- Families and Singles
- The "young-in-years" and the "young-at-heart"
- College students and Graduates
- Anyone on a budget or looking to save
- Professionals, Artists, and Entrepreneurs
- Contractors, Handymen, and Domestic Engineers
When can I dig up treasures at St. Vinny's Dig & Save?
You can shop every day of the week! Check out our "Dig & Save Days" for merchandise specials throughout the week.
Monday – Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Where do I find this amazing place?
2121 Van Deuren Street, Green Bay, WI 54302
You can find St. Vinny's Dig & Save Outlet near the corner of University Ave and Danz Ave, right next to University Avenue Market. We're just a few blocks off of I-43 at the University Ave exit.
We are conveniently located close to markets and restaurants, such as Festival Foods, Kwik Trip, Walgreens – so come and make a day of it!
Why should I shop at St. Vinny's Dig & Save Outlet?
- Find Great Stuff!
- “It's like winning the lottery every time I come in, but you get a new surprise every time!” – Dean B. from Green Bay.
- “I like coming all the way to Green Bay for the Outlet because I am working on my house and can always find "bits and parts" needed for projects, as well as tools, paint, and cleaning supplies! I also like to get sheets and blankets to reuse for painting and staining.” – John K. from Two Rivers.
- Save Money
- You “Pay by the Pound” for only the useable parts that you want.
- There are so many ways to save, including 50% Off Clothing & Accessories days.
- Help the Environment
- In our first year of business, we sold nearly 70 tons of merchandise - that's 140,000 lbs spared from landfills!
- Staff at St. Vinny’s Dig & Save Outlet aggressively recycle what is left unsold.
- “Shopping here feels like an adventure! You never know what you'll find!! I also love the recycling of things that otherwise would be thrown away.” – Sara K. from De Pere.
- Support our Mission
- Proceeds from store sales are used to assist those in need.
- You get to "Help Us Help Others" every day, just by shopping!
- We Love Our Customers!
- “I love the adventure and mystery of not knowing what can be found. The employees are courteous and kind. The value is out of this world!” – Mary M. from Green Bay.
I'm Jeremy. I am a strong believer in the saying “Everything has value.” My grandmother taught me that when I was very young. My first memory of St. Vincent de Paul thrift stores is when I was just 4 years old, shopping -- you guessed it -- with my grandmother.
Nearly four decades later, I still love it. Now, I am the manager of the Processing Center and the Dig & Save Outlet. Both titles play very well to my early life lessons. I believe everything that is donated to us has a value, and it is my job to maximize that value.
Through sales in our retail stores, online, wholesale, and recycling, I try to get the most value for our donations while still keeping our customers coming back for more.
Hi! I'm Lloyd. One thing that I’ve learned at St. Vincent De Paul is that each day brings surprises. You never know what and who you will see, whether it’s an item you’ve never seen before, a person you’ve never met, or someone you haven’t seen in a long time.
I am fortunate to work for a company that helps so many people, and, for me as assistant manager of the Dig & Save, it’s slightly more personal. I get to help people in need with the items they require to get back on their feet and maybe give them a little peace of mind.
I like it here. It’s a lot of fun. I’ve met great people, and I hope that continues in my tenure here. And, who knows? Maybe I'll be around long enough to run this place.