St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay Thrift Store East
St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay East Thrift Store: 920 Weise Street
Monday – Saturday 9 am - 8 pm | Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
With over 30,000 square feet of merchandise,
this store is a thrifter's dream!
You never know what you're going to find
at St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay East.
Since opening our doors in September of 1991, St. Vinny's East has been our center of activity in Green Bay.
- For all your Furniture needs, look no further
- Sturdy practical items
- Vintage and Deco items
- Pieces for Upcycling
- all at really great prices!
- Refurbished Mattresses
- Clothing Galore!
- Men's & Women's Clothing
- Children's & Infant Clothing
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters & Halloween Costumes
- Coats, boots, hats & mittens, outerwear
- Shoes, purses, belts, accessories...
- Books, Magazines, Records, and Movies
- Crafts Supplies and Fabrics
- An amazing selection of all sorts of supplies for the crafter in you.
- "I come up from Milwaukee to shop this craft department because it is the BEST I've ever seen!" –Susie W. from Brookfield.
- Party Supplies and Greeting Cards
- Buttered, Kettle Corn, and Caramel Corn
- All to tantilize your tastebuds and complete your shopping experience!
Our Shoppers come from all walks of life
- Those with a dollar in their pocket can find whatever they need
- Business class customers enjoy finding unique items
- Small business owners can find what they need to keep the economy moving
- Thrifters and bargain hunters can get lost for hours
Hi! I'm Virginia, East Green Bay St. Vincent de Paul store manager. Thank you for shopping with us.
Whether you are shopping or donating, you are helping us help others in the Brown County Community.
Because of my background in retail, I encourage my staff to provide you with a positive shopping experience.
My goal is to create a customer-friendly environment. I hope your experience makes it easy to shop our store. At St. Vincent de Paul, you never know what items you will find. I hope you find that special something.
I'm honored to be part of the St. Vincent de Paul Society as a volunteer Vincentian. A Vincentian goes into the community to visit those who request assistance. Vincentians grow spiritual strength through listening and by helping our friends in need.
Hello! Boohzoo! Guten Tag! I'm Belit - assistant mananger of the East location. You may have seen me around the store, changing fixtures, decorating end caps, or working with customers.
I have a very unique background. I have lived in Wisconsin most of my life, yet I have lived on the other side of the world and half-way across the country. I have furthered my education in two areas related to law and justice.
All of these experiences enable me to be respectful and humble while working in the diverse atmosphere of this store.
I absoulutely love the endless ideas that flow through our store and appreciate the opportunity to express my diversity as well.
Thank you for enjoying our store and helping those in our community.