St Vinny's Thrift Store East
St. Vinny's East Thrift Store: 920 Weise Street
Monday – Saturday 9 am - 8 pm | Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
With over 30,000 square feet of merchandise, this store is a thrifter's dream!
You never know what you're going to find at St. Vinny's East! Come on in and check it out!
Since opening our doors in September of 1991, St. Vinny's East has been our center of activity in Green Bay.
- For all your Furniture needs, look no further
- Sturdy practical items
- Vintage and Deco items
- Pieces for Upcycling
- all at really great prices!
- Refurbished Mattresses
- Clothing Galore!
- Men's & Women's Clothing
- Children's & Infant Clothing
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters & Halloween Costumes
- Coats, boots, hats & mittens, outerwear
- Shoes, purses, belts, accessories...
- Books, Magazines, Records, and Movies
- Crafts Supplies and Fabrics
- An amazing selection of all sorts of supplies for the crafter in you.
- "I come up from Milwaukee to shop this craft department because it is the BEST I've ever seen!" –Susie W. from Brookfield.
- Party Supplies and Greeting Cards
- Buttered, Kettle Corn, and Caramel Corn
- All to tantilize your tastebuds and complete your shopping experience!
Our Shoppers come from all walks of life
- Those with a dollar in their pocket can find whatever they need
- Business class customers enjoy finding unique items
- Small business owners can find what they need to keep the economy moving
- Thrifters and bargain hunters can get lost for hours