Join the movement toward a sustainable community!
This workshop offers practical, relevant information.
Gain an understanding:
- of the "Hidden Rules" of each socio-economic class
- what it means to be in the "Tyranny of the Moment"
- how a lack of resources (not only financial) limits choices, etc.
Join together to view poverty through a different lens!
- Register by calling 920-617-5475 (Pat or Claire) or emailing inter-ACT@svdpgb.org.
- Lunch and materials provided.
- Donations gratefully accepted.
inter-ACT is a program of St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay.
The next Getting Ahead workshop (#6!) will focus exclusively in veterans. This 16-20 week "kitchen-table style" workshop helps participants discover their strengths, increase their personal resources, and share experiences. Each Wednesday evening from April 24 -Sept. 18, participants and their mentors will gather for a family meal before participants meet for that evening's workshop session. Interested in participating or being a mentor? Contact our inter-ACT team. The first step toward getting ahead is getting started.
Contact Pat or Claire at 920-617-5475or emailing inter-ACT@svdpgb.org.
Reserved tables of 10 are available now. Individual tickets ($35) will be available April 1.
-Academy Award Table ($1,000) table at runway end with signage; name in program
-Golden Globe Table ($750) table adjacent to runway with signage; name in program
-Hollywood Table ($500) table on outer edges with signage; name in program
See a video of last year's Fashion for Compassion event here.
©2019 St. Vincent de Paul Green Bay