Ways to Give
St. Vincent de Paul matches donated items to people who need them. This is done through a Vincentian referral process. We provide quality low-cost items so that someone with money in their pocket can afford them. Proceeds from store sales are used to assist those in need.
Our Stores cover all operating costs for the organization, which means your gift of money goes directly to helping those in need through Conference giving!
Remember the Society of St. Vincent de Paul in your Will or Trust, or consider another legacy gift option. With a planned gift, you may very well be able to save more on taxes, increase your retirement income, or provide more cost-effective support for your loved ones, all while making your personal stamp on our vital mission!
Click the picture below to learn about
different ways to give throughout the year!
Thank you for helping us help others!
Due to safety regulations, disposal and handling costs, or salability,
we are UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS for donations:
- ANY Furniture that is Stained, Soiled, and/or Ripped
(Sofas, Couches, Chairs, Mattresses, Boxsprings, etc.)
**For gently used or new mattresses, please donate them
to our East Side location.
- Tube Televisions (We can accept flat-screen tvs only)
- Old Computer Monitors (We can accept flat-screen monitors only)
- Entertainment Centers
- Particle Board Furniture
- Any Items which contain FREON (Refrigerators, AC Units, Freezers, Dehumidifers, etc.)
- Hazardous or Construction Materials (Sinks, Built-in Cabinets, Countertops, Flooring, Cinder Blocks, Bricks, Tile, Paint, etc.)
- ANY items that are unclean, not functioning, broken, hazardous, and/or otherwise unfit for resale
- Items that are prohibitively large or heavy, or difficult to handle safely
- We are unable to pick-up any sofa-sleepers, reclining sofas, or futons, however, these items may be dropped off and are accepted
at the Donation Dock.